Kaimoo Travels & Hotel Services Pvt Ltd is giving away an amazing holiday of a lifetime to Summer Island Maldives for frontline workers in the fight against coronavirus, in a gesture of gratitude and appreciation for their invaluable work.
The 14 night, all-expenses-paid holiday for two at Summer Island, a 4* plus resort in Kaafu atoll, is open to any active frontline staff in any part of the world. This includes medical professionals, care workers, transit workers, cleaners, and others providing essential services during the COVID-19 outbreak.
The giveaway includes:
- 2 weeks’ accommodation in a Water Villa for 2 adults
- International flights for 2 adults on economy class
- Return transfer to resort
- All-inclusive meals and drinks
- 2 spa treatments
- Special beach dinner
- Sand bank excursion
- Sunset cruise
- Selected water sports activities
Frontline workers are encouraged to apply for the giveaway themselves. Alternatively, if people know of a deserving frontline worker, they can nominate them.
Summer Island Maldives prides itself on offering guests an authentically Maldivian, barefoot slice of paradise at an affordable price. One of the Maldives’ first resorts, and wholly Maldivian owned, the resort boasts fresh and zesty rooms, a spa, international restaurants, a rustic beach bar, a dive center and water sports center. With a family-friendly, natural atmosphere, Summer Island Maldives offers all-inclusive holidays, with a variety of rooms to choose from.
How to enter:
- Follow @summer.island.maldives on Instagram
- Like the recent Instagram post entitled “holidays for heroes” and share it on your story.
- Tag a frontline worker you’re nominating and leave a comment for them along with the tag (you can tag more than one person, but in separate comments)
- If you are nominating yourself simply tag your name and where you work
- The nominated person should also be following us to enter the giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
Nominations are open until 30th June 2020. The winner will be chosen by a random draw and will be contacted via direct message on Instagram within 10 days of the deadline.